• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Bryce is as good as most think..

WOW!!

11 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

If he lives up to his potential,  I believe we have a HOF QB. I know, Homer, but for all the talk about his size, this kid has a high floor, and an even higher ceiling.  

Not homer at all. There are certain dudes that just have “it” and he’s one of them. Chicago will be kicking themselves for not making a better effort to move Fields. Instead those mouth breathers are thinking they stole something from us. I firmly honestly believe they’ll be the team that traded up for Trubisky instead of Mahomes and also kept Fields over Bryce.

• Pie 4

57 minutes ago, rayzor said:

You watch his career highlights and watch what happens after he gets the ball out.....he take big hits, just like everyone else. That very first play where the snap is bad, he gets that ball out and takes a headshot.

The last week or two, that's what I've been focusing on, him getting hit after he gets the ball out and he gets hit just like every other QB and just as hard as every QB.

And you know what?

He gets up.

Every. Damn. Time.

And you know what he does every time gets back up?

He makes magic happen. Again.

Y'all act like he's some fragile piece of glass, but if he was, he would have already been broken.

He's tough and he's as durable as any other QB coming into the league. He's got the same capacity to get injured as any other QB, no more or less.

I'm just not going to worry about it. I'm just going to sit back every week and watch him work his juju and enjoy the wins.

The biggest indicator of future injury issues, is past injury history.  Based on college, we should have been more worried about Coral's durability than we are about Young's. 

• Pie 3

For the time being I expect us to be competing for the division. I'll raise my outlook depending on how we look in camp in preseason. I'm not putting too heavy expectations on Young as a rookie. Even Cam as good as he was as a rookie he could only elevate that team much. Of course we are in much better shape roster wise and staff wise compared to then. But this is still a work in progress for the moment. Hopefully this WR group comes along as we are hoping and if that is the case then playoffs could definitely be in the picture.

This is not only on Bryce shoulders either..

JMO I have little to no respect for the rest of this division…

NO is older and trying to hard to hang on to a meh team instead of just going thru a rebuild.. They are putting off the inevitable..

Atl has actually fooled them selves that a 3rd round QB and a antiquated offense system is going to carry them to success.. Their coach will get fired when they realize they are in a passing league and can’t win running the ball and a avg. at best defense..

Tampa is starting a rebuild and at least 3 years behind us on that mission..