• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Devils Round 2 Game 1 Wednesday 7pm

You guys better hope the Canes win the series 'cause if not, I'm going to have a lot of fun when I return...and I'll just leave it at that. 😈

Thank you for the "well-wishes" on my trip.

See ya in two weeks.

Go Ahead Yes GIF

Edited by glenwo2
  • Beer 1
  • The D 1

3 hours ago, backINblack28 said:

I'm gonna say it. Freddie these two playoff games has been the dude we brought here to be.  And if he can continue that with help/spells from Raanta continuing to play how he has---this team even through the injuries has an entirely different outlook.

Right, Freddie is playing his best for a big free agent contract next season. whatever the motivation we ride him, and the Canes style is perfectly suited to playoff hockey where most all these teams rely on a few big studs to score and the Canes have a unique way to shut them down and frustrate them - we could make a decent run

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, glenwo2 said:

You guys better hope the Canes win the series 'cause if not, I'm going to have a lot of fun when I return...and I'll just leave it at that. 😈

See ya in two weeks.

Go Ahead Yes GIF

You better hope the devils win, because there are receipts. 

Edited by USDepartmentOfSavagery
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just gonna throw this on out there- the announcers & PK Subban for the NJ- Carolina series. I only highlighted Subban because I don't know who the other 2 guys in the studio were. But the guy behind the glass (Ferraro), the lady doing the bench stuff (Kaplan) and McDonough (play-by-play) are all on the NJ badwagon. So, if you thought the announcers were horrible before knowing this....

image.thumb.png.09b07745f0e73be1e0d916e024ddd771.png

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Just gonna throw this on out there- the announcers & PK Subban for the NJ- Carolina series. I only highlighted Subban because I don't know who the other 2 guys in the studio were. But the guy behind the glass (Ferraro), the lady doing the bench stuff (Kaplan) and McDonough (play-by-play) are all on the NJ badwagon. So, if you thought the announcers were horrible before knowing this....

Ray Ferraro was a Whaler - ungrateful turncoat

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

See ya in two weeks.

Go Ahead Yes GIF

image.png.271e31f10693754d8a719279dfd83422.png

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Anybodyhome said:

Good, our players love to be doubted , I have never been so anxious for the next game of a series to get here 

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I don’t know who Sean Allen is but that guy fugs.

• Pie 1