• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme on Bryce Young

i've tried listening to this interview 3 times. i haven't been able to get through it because something goes nuts around me. puppy pees on the carpet, kid falls off the bike, plane crashes into house, those kinds of little annoying things. 

can someone give me a recap? 

10 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

270 subscribers..Is he just bankrolling his own radio show? It's odd that he's getting legit guests but doesn't seem to be tied to any legit radio station or network in general

His show is on air in the Greensboro/Winston Salem area. He primarily covers the Demon Deacons. He is legit good friends with Mick Mixon so thats how he maybe got his in with Panthers stuff.

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

25 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i've tried listening to this interview 3 times. i haven't been able to get through it because something goes nuts around me. puppy pees on the carpet, kid falls off the bike, plane crashes into house, those kinds of little annoying things. 

can someone give me a recap? 

Nothing that hasn't already been said. In a nutshell, Jake thinks that the small frame isn't as big a deal as it's been made out to be because Young can straight up play football. Also, he's basically a football savant. Bet big on a horse names Skinner this weekend.

6 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Nothing that hasn't already been said. In a nutshell, Jake thinks that the small frame isn't as big a deal as it's been made out to be because Young can straight up play football. Also, he's basically a football savant. Bet big on a horse names Skinner this weekend.

i know someone on here was saying that people were saying the same things about zach Wilson tha tthey have been about Bryce Young, but NOBODY was talking about zach being as brllliant a football mind as they have been Young. People see Young's command of the game and ability to  manipulate coverages and they've been talking a lot about that. i haven't heard anyone talked about the way that Young has.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

41 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i know someone on here was saying that people were saying the same things about zach Wilson tha tthey have been about Bryce Young, but NOBODY was talking about zach being as brllliant a football mind as they have been Young. People see Young's command of the game and ability to  manipulate coverages and they've been talking a lot about that. i haven't heard anyone talked about the way that Young has.

Yeah, what intrigued me about Wilson was basically the polar opposite of Bryce Young. Wilson had that hose and the ability to throw ropes on the run. The guy had extremely intriguing arm talent.

• Pie 3

41 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Wilson has the physical tools to succeed in the NFL but his ego is too big

• Pie 1