• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Simms top 40 QB's

Jackie Lee

44 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Lot of scouts had Richardson #1, CJ #2 and Young #3. 

I'll also add that if Young was 6-2 or taller and weighed 230ish, that wouldn't be the case. He'd be a clear cut #1 most years with prototype size 

Define "lots" because I feel like if there were a lot of people with those rankings it would've affected consensus boards. 

I can believe people having Stroud over Bryce because of size but AR...idk just based on his lack of tape which is what scouts seem to lean on. 

• Pie 4

7 minutes ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Define "lots" because I feel like if there were a lot of people with those rankings it would've affected consensus boards. 

I can believe people having Stroud over Bryce because of size but AR...idk just based on his lack of tape which is what scouts seem to lean on. 

Stroud didn't have better tape than Young. So if you using the size factor then use it for all QB's because no QB in this draft had better tape than Young.

What does the tape tell you...Young is the best QB. We don't draft QB's because of appearance. The best QB's in history had dad bods. Brady/Manning just to name a few.

Bryce Young has been the #1 QB since high school/ college/pros. Let that sink in...

• Pie 2