• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Ok and there are 1000s of players who did great in the NCAA who are Hall of Famers. This wasn’t some random reach as he has been ranked 2 or 3 this whole draft season. He provides defense and scoring which are both things our franchise desperately needs. 

Ok, my point is that the Hornets fail to identify these great college players that actually succeed in the NBA. All hornets have ever drafted are successful NCAA players that busted! I lack trust in this organization and they have yet to prove me wrong. 

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

And the gun?

The gun makes him a bad player? It was a dumb decision, but bringing a gun to its legal owner isn’t illegal as the DA and police have already told us. His teammate is a terrible person who made an awful decision with his gun and I hope he gets what he deserves.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Go cry yourself to sleep. All you do on this sub is talk down on women and be negative in every sub. You are a miserable person. Welcome to my block list!

He is here to troll.  Ignore him.  He lives a life of misery 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I’ve never been an accomplice to murder.  There is a fine line between making a mistake when you are young and taking a dude with a gun to kill someone.  Wake up dude.  

Good for you! But I’m not the one blind by Scoot-colored glasses! Calm down, do some research and look at the big picture. Scoot’s a good player but this was the better pick for us.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, App Panther said:

Those of you defending Miller are also defending the decades of historical draft incompetance by this franchise. It's not a coincidence. Amazing how you don't get it. Until Jordan has no say, they will never be taken seriously. 

It’s crazy they pick defending Jordan as the hill to die on.  

5 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:
5 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

It’s hilarious all the arm chair gms pretending they know what was offered for whom and stuck on Scoot’s 2022 draft hype before he lollygagged through a whole g league season. Well, not quite a whole season since he decided it wasn’t important to play all the games.

Everyone knew the Blazers wanted Scoot at #3 and we had both players equal but slightly preferred Miller.  

How can you not get literally ANYTHING and trade down 1-spot? 

I’m down with Miller but the front office’s strategic moves are infuriating.  We could have easily  had Miller and more!

Edited by HardcoreHokie

Just now, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Ok, my point is that the Hornets fail to identify these great college players that actually succeed in the NBA. All hornets have ever drafted are successful NCAA players that busted! I lack trust in this organization and they have yet to prove me wrong. 

I’m telling you nearly everyone had him as 2 or 3. We picked him at 2 so what’s the issue? Just because it’s the Hornets the player will be terrible from the NCAA? Williams looked fine last year for us.

• Pie 2

8 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Adam Morrison, Frank Kaminsky, MKG did well in NCAA but they busted out. Miller has talent but I just think Scoot has more potential and less bust factor. I don't trust that Miller will work harder than Scoot, if you listen to the reports Scoot has already made millions and remains hard working. Miller has made questionable decisions off the field. 

How hard did Scoot work for his g league team this past season? How hard did he work for that 76% FT percentage. A stat that is all about grinding reps in the gym he is sub par. This narrative is crazy that people have manufactured.

2 minutes ago, App Panther said:

Those of you defending Miller are also defending the decades of historical draft incompetance by this franchise. It's not a coincidence. Amazing how you don't get it. Until Jordan has no say, they will never be taken seriously. 

Then it’s doesn’t matter who we draft. If we drafted Scoot he would bust because we are the Hornets and history says so. What an odd stance to have…