• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick question

Zod

1 hour ago, Manna said:

I hope this season is a delicious stuffed-crust pizza (topping of your choice) or a giant wet christmas style burrito. 

Previous sessions under Rhule? A salad made with overdue vegetables with no dressing. 

Wtf is a wet Christmas burrito?!

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Zod said:

Let's say this season is a food item. 

What would that food item be and what food items were the previous seasons under Rhule?

2020: poo sandwich

2021: poo sandwich

2022: (Rhule era); poo sandwich with stale moldly bread that puts you in the hospital with food poisoning.

2022: (Wilks era) ethnic food that turns out to be surprisingly edible but does also leave you with the runs.

2023:The entree they bring you at that trendy new restaurant where you don't get to order things, they just bring you a meal and it could be anything and you're kind of scared but kind of excited and somehow you wind up discovering that kangaroo meat marinated for two days in coca cola and served over mashed potatoes and pinto beans tastes amazing.*

*This is a real dish that I served working at a fine dining place in college.

PS- Please god let it be the kangaroo and mashed potatoes. I'm so sick of poo sandwiches.

• Pie 2