• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Deandre Hopkins is a FA

Seltzer

13 minutes ago, trucpfan said:

He doesn’t want to play with a rookie qb he just stated that in a recent podcast with B Marshall no way he doesn’t goto a perennial contender. 

Young’s not your average rookie qb and we’ve got more cash than any of those teams. Hopefully he realizes we’d become contenders with him.

6 minutes ago, MechaZain said:

Young’s not your average rookie qb and we’ve got more cash than any of those teams. Hopefully he realizes we’d become contenders with him.

I totally agree with your thoughts m, but we’re fans of our team. He’s in the league trying to win his first ring what seems best Buff/Baltimore/KC or a unproven rookie. One thing is that he’s gotten a ton of money last few years so I’d say he’s probably not worried about the bag as much as others may be. He just wants to win and contend for a chip. He doesn’t even wanna play with Dak it’s hard for me seeing him wanting to play with a rookie again especially after Kyler even if Bryce is totally different it’s hard to get over that experience.

• Pie 2