• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Minicamp

Jackie Lee

15 minutes ago, shaqattaq said:

Deonte is a huge SOB also. He was "playing" D-line in a drill with Moton and Mays and dwarfed them.

What a terrible pick that was with a stud G sitting there for the taking. All the G talk with Corbett out and BC rated as our weak spot and Deonte is never mentioned even though he’s in year 3. I know it was a 6th, but Smith, Mays and Norwell types are around. Maybe they were considered more hard working than pure talent or maybe they had the talent but slipped due to non-football reasons, they are still the chances you want to take not projects that need a huge amount of work to be able to play at a high level. Glad we learned with Mays. Hopefully, we keep sticking to that formula for day 3 picks because we are a long way from being a deep team.

Edited by WhoKnows
  • Pie 2

On 6/14/2023 at 6:57 AM, ladypanther said:

@The Huddler...why in the world did you poo that post?  😕

i guess i left a skid mark and didnt notice

its these adds taking up half the page and times perfectly to change the composition of my screen where i try to clcik something and the add magically pops up and makes me click the add

fugin sleasy bullshit by zod

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

its these adds taking up half the page and times perfectly to change the composition of my screen where i try to clcik something and the add magically pops up and makes me click the add

Thanks for responding.  But you know, this site is not free.  Ads are an online  fact of life these days. Beats me having to pay for it.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

zods content decrease and ads increased its bullshit

i paid for a year of "all pro" where i was getting bonus insider content.  it was a scam. just a dude offering his subjective opinion there was no insider info

i spent actual hard earned money into this site im entitled to my opinion. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

12 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Thanks for responding.  But you know, this site is not free.  Ads are an online  fact of life these days. Beats me having to pay for it.

Ads and the bullshit screen covering banners that can’t be closed and block posts with no way to resolve the problem except refresh and hope it doesn’t happen again are two different things. I’m perfectly ok with scrolling past conventional ads but the ones here cripple the ability to read people’s posts sometimes. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

6 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Ads and the bullshit screen covering banners that can’t be closed and block posts with no way to resolve the problem except refresh and hope it doesn’t happen again are two different things. I’m perfectly ok with scrolling past conventional ads but the ones here cripple the ability to read people’s posts sometimes. 

I have ad blocker on my phone. Never had an issue since then. 

• Pie 2

13 hours ago, The Huddler said:

The ads have gotten absolutely ridiculous. It's almost like one of those trap websites Facebook tries to get you to click on with endless pop up ads and crap that sends you down a never ending rabbit hole.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

The ads have gotten absolutely ridiculous. It's almost like one of those trap websites Facebook tries to get you to click on with endless pop up ads and crap that sends you down a never ending rabbit hole.

Get an ad blocker app. I have not seen any ads since the egg shell penis ads were popular.  Most ad blocker apps are free.

16 hours ago, ladypanther said:

90% of the post here are for  fodder ..   but there are some Panther ( gold ) nuggets here as well. I live on the coast and for me to find any Panther information is pretty much impossible. My local  TV won't cover them on a daily or weekly bases. I don't want to pay to listen to someone's pod cast to hear his/her opinion when their opinion is no better than mine. This is free and it's going to have ads.  As others have mentioned, there are pop up blockers.  

If someone doesn't like this site for what ever reason..  stop visiting it.  If you don't , then you too have discovered this free site with pop ups is better than what ever else you use to find Panthers news or discuss Panther news .  Enjoy Free 

Evidently I don't see them to the extent some of you do and I do not use a pop up blocker. I get no pop ups,   just a 1/4 of the screen on the right side has ads,  and  something at the bottom.  ( then again, I might be one of ZOD's  chosen ones LOLOL )

Edited by OceanPanther
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Be careful. I got my entire old account banned and posts deleted for saying how bad the ads were before. Don’t care about ads, just the ones that make the site hard to use.

Edited by WhoKnows
  • Pie 2