• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Looking Different

Wolfcop

12 hours ago, Ocpanthertew714 said:

yupp

just down to road from there

Many NFL athletes train on that field, plus you cant beat the weather right now.

That ocean breeze is beautiful. 

Huntington Beach! Gotta rep my hometown!

Edited by Whoops
  • Beer 2

14 hours ago, Manna said:

Been hitting up that Bojangles? 

I sure do miss Bojangles living out here in California. 

You're not missing much, quality, pricing and service not near what it used to be as with a lot of other things. Went there recently and ordered a bucket and two sides, 35 dollars. Kept my $, went back home.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

22 minutes ago, Tomcatn said:

You're not missing much, quality, pricing and service not near what it used to be as with a lot of other things. Went there recently and ordered a bucket and two sides, 35 dollars. Kept my $, went back home.

Last time I was down in SC visiting my Mother, we were out running errands and she wanted to stop for some chicken from Bojangles. I park and she goes inside. She comes out 10 minutes later with no food. I ask what happened and she said no one ever came to the counter to help her so she just ended up leaving. 

3 hours ago, Tomcatn said:

They are wanting to phase out any type of bone in chicken entirely now.