• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young called a “mental savant”

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

No seriously Bryce just has that vibe about him. The way the vets talk about him this dude just knows how to lead a team. I think we found our next superstar QB. I love the fact he is humble but also confident in his abilities as a QB. Can't wait to see him at BOA live!

I think most of us know this. Even the few remaining Bryce detractors get it.

If anyone was laughing at you it wasn't because of the Bryce thing.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

People laughed when I said Bryce Young will be the best QB in this division as a rookie. They laughed when I said we would win the NFC South this year. They laughed when I said Bryce Young will establish himself as a top 3 QB in the NFC by the end of the season. They laughed when I said the franchise is destined for greatness with Young at QB. They laughed when I said Bryce Young would be the #1 pick over CJ Stroud. They laughed at me all over this board. Everything I have said has come true.

Keep laughing...

Me and Ivory Panther been Bryce guys for forever. No laughter here.

• Pie 2

Young is working with his teammates at SMU in Dallas this week. Video from 2LiveCraig shows Young with receivers Terrace Marshall Jr., Adam Thielen, DJ Chark and Laviska Shenault. Rookie running back Cam Peoples tweeted he also is there.

Young has made an early impression with his veteran teammates.

“Just excited to get back around him ,” Thielen said in a recent interview with Rich Eisen. “You just never know what’s going to happen. Obviously, you know first overall pick with all the hype and all that. You know that there’s going to be a lot of potential, and he’s going to have a lot of talent. I think he surprised a lot of guys of how prepared he was for the NFL game. You know I think sometimes it’s hard in those moments, because you’re in shorts and a T-shirt, so you don’t want to get too excited . . . in the summer, because it’s a different game when you put pads on. At the same time, the way he moves in the pocket, the way that he adjusts and can get the ball out on time and accurate, and he can make adjustments and things like that. It’s impressive. It gets you excited to get back working together and to really try to start gaining ground. You just need those reps. I don’t care who you are, how talented you are, you’ve just got to have those reps. The more reps you get, the more confident you get. He’s a confident guy, which is exciting to be around.”

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/bryce-young-working-with-teammates-at-smu

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, NAS said:

He's been working out with our wide receivers.  One thing is for sure, he'll do everything he can to put himself in position to be successful.  

Uh oh...gonna have to tell my wife this boner is bc of her....

Edited by TheCasillas
  • The D 2