• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Meatball opens his mouth again

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Do you believe someone fuged with his kids?   You really believe he is telling the truth?

I would assume he is largely alluding to them having to listen to folks say their dad/husband sucks over and over all throughout the media and stuff like that.   Maybe kids being kids at school.  Your dad sucks.    Going through that. 

But if he was really trying to avoid that, don't go coach at school where the alumni have unrealistic expectations like Nebraska.  Go coach at a dumpster fire school.   You kinda sign your family up to listen to folks bash the football coach by choosing to coach. 

• Pie 2

3 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

For real though, anyone that went after his wife and kids is a grade A piece of trash human being.

He still sucked as a coach for us though and was properly ridiculed for the product he put out on the field. 

Aside from getting boo'ed at a Hornets game, what happened to his family? From what I can recall, all the fan vitriol was directed squarely at him, and rightly so. 

• Beer 1

Rhule did what any of us would do, take a poo ton of money if the opportunity arose and try our best. Don’t understand why he should be embarrassed.

However in the other corner is Tepper who has made a complete ass of himself  day 1 and is major cringe from the worst record of all time, hiring Rhule, sticking it to players with turf for money, to hiding like a bitch, to being inept, rock hill fiasco and so forth could go on and on.

Yet he is off limits because we are stuck with him I guess? But if there is embarrassment to be had, it’s here and still runs this team. fug that dude.

Edited by onmyown
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

1 hour ago, Jackie Lee said:

He was the one that decided to worry about the social media team and who could/couldn't do interviews. This particular tweet really shows the lack of context in his words, he basically says nothing. Kinda a round about way of feeling sorry for himself failing in the NFL I guess

Just a reminder of the misery the Panthers fanbase had to go through having a gaslighting narcissist as a head coach.

• Beer 1

22 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

People keep saying this when plenty of college coaches did terrible in the NFL and didn’t skip a beat going back to college. 

outside of Saban? Haven't they all gone back been lesser coaches than their pre NFL runs? 

24 minutes ago, Donald LaFell said:

People keep saying this when plenty of college coaches did terrible in the NFL and didn’t skip a beat going back to college. 

Rhule wasn't that great in college even before the Panthers.

He coached some winning teams but never to any sort of championship. And he pretty much lost to any actually good team he played.

I won't be especially surprised if he fails at Nebraska.

• Beer 1