• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fanfest 2023

Ricky Spanish

16 hours ago, joemac said:

I was SO pumped when I heard they weee opening one right down the road from me…and then I learned that crap. Makes me not even wanna go there. I was really looking forward to a family tailgate pack…and all they got is overpriced Supremes. It’s madness. 

I don't even know what "Supremes" from Bojangles are. Been a long time but I always got the 2 or 3 piece combo. 

21 hours ago, joemac said:

They just opened a Bojangles here in San Antonio for the first time and it’s a goddamn tragedy. They don’t even sell chicken. Just Supremes. And the don’t have Cajun pintos or mashed potatoes. And they want 54 dollars for 20 freaking Supremes. Absolutely shameful. 

Screenshot 2023-08-01 at 16.27.49.jpeg

WTH

4 pc supremes meal over $10 ...  lol

They won't be open long.

The only one they had  in Little Rock, Ark closed last year, maybe this is why? 

26 minutes ago, Ghostface Chilla said:

Isn't that just the spicy chicken? I haven't been in the Carolinas since 2019, but that is what my memory is recalling. 

Spicy greasy chicken.

Bojangles was my 1st job. Was never a fan of their fried chicken. The skin is a huge turnoff if you don't eat it hot the skin will turn a rubbery kind of texture. Yuck!

At least with most fast food chicken places you can eat the chicken later because the skin will still be crispy. I only get supremes from Bojangles.

• Beer 1

I'm not reading the entire post. Lots of whining about footage and BOJ apparently.

First, let me clear something up.  At the beginning of the hour they said (paraphrased) that they were not going to show any plays. It's practice and they planned on continuing to develop some things. Reich doesn't mess around. I did enjoy all the interviews though.

Second, I agree with the live streaming. The least they could've done was have it on a channel with a mobile app or live feed on their website. Especially for fans outside of the Charlotte area. If they continue with WMYT we're all screwed. It should post to YouTube in a couple of days, hopefully.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Spicy greasy chicken.

Bojangles was my 1st job. Was never a fan of their fried chicken. The skin is a huge turnoff if you don't eat it hot the skin will turn a rubbery kind of texture. Yuck!

At least with most fast food chicken places you can eat the chicken later because the skin will still be crispy. I only get supremes from Bojangles.

That sounds absolutely disgusting 

• Pie 1