• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King: Carolina’s New Brain

PantherMan89

4 hours ago, top dawg said:

It's a little early to be thinking about that, but I will say that Bryce will likely want to get paid his market worth. Unless he's enlightened like Tom Brady, maybe he won't kill us when the time comes, but he will get paid, and it will be a lot.

It's not inconceivable that Bryce's contract could be in the 300mil range. That will take a chunk out of the ol salary cap.

1 hour ago, PanthersATL said:

Math problem:

HOW MANY PIZZAS WOULD YOU ORDER ?

Let's see what ChatGPT has to say:

ChatGPT is broken.

You probably need to include something about all those dudes weighing 300lbs lol. 2.5 slices per person is maybe enough for a 10 yr olds birthday party.

• Beer 1

10 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

What a waste of the 3 minutes I gave this video. 

Yeah I was like Bryce is in a tough spot because a 7-9 team with a top 10 D and top 15 O-line, and all star coaches traded up to get him? Usually the #1 pick goes to a bad situation, not a supportive one

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I was like Bryce is in a tough spot because a 7-9 team with a top 10 D and top 15 O-line, and all star coaches traded up to get him? Usually the #1 pick goes to a bad situation, not a supportive one

Exactly. It was incredibly awful take even for Florio’s standards. He’s become really difficult to read or listen to.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Yeah I’d argue he is in the best situation out of all of the rookies.

He is in the NFC where there aren’t many great QBs. Plus the South is wide open.

He has a former QB HC with Caldwell, Brown, McCown, and a vet like Dalton to help him develop.

He has a talented OL featuring a potential franchise LT in Icky plus Campen developing them. 

He has a talented defense with Evero developing them to keep him in games.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

33 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

It was definitely reaching and pretty lame rationale.

But.... not that different than I see in here from time to time, especially dealing with Young.

• Beer 3