• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are 5 points you looking for tomorrow?

TheBigKat

1) I want to see a healthy game, no injuries for the love of god

2) Young- how does he look completing passes against an NFL D-line and his situational awareness in the pocket

3) Mingo- is there a "connection" from day 1 between he and Young

4) O-line- we are missing key starters for the beginning of the season, how does our second team look

5) 3-4 defense, we have a lot of returning starters in a new scheme, how will they look in a 3-4

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

2 Main things for me.

Interior offensive line- Corbett is out, can whoever replace him keep Bryce safe?

Depth at linebacker.-I'm excited for the bunch we have this year but Burns doesnt have his extension yet, Deion Jones and Justin Houston signed 1 year deals , Luvu also is in his last year on his contract and Shaq's dead money becomes manageable next year. It could go from a strength to a weakness shortly if we don't address.

• Pie 2

1. YGM/DJ Johnson/Barno at edge. Want to see a flash. 

2. Corral; can he be the cheap backup on his rookie deal, or build value as a trade piece. 

3. Mingo/TMJ/Shenault. Just excited to see them play. Want TMJ to take that step. Want to see Shenault in the backfield. 

4. The whole TE room. Want to see their strengths match what they are asked to do. That hasn’t been the case the past few years. 

5. McCall. That is all. Roster moves indicate he has the staffs confidence. I’m excited to see him at 3-4 nose. 

• Pie 4

I only want to see one thing (aside from everyone coming out healthy)....

Gelling. Cohesion. I want to see some semblance of every aspect of this team all being on the same page.

OL, QB/receivers, QB/OL, front 7, secondary, defense as a whole, special teams.

I don't care if mistakes are made as long as I see each unit fitting together or at least trending that way.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

23 minutes ago, rayzor said:

I only want to see one thing (aside from everyone coming out healthy)....

Gelling. Cohesion. I want to see some semblance of every aspect of this team all being on the same page.

OL, QB/receivers, QB/OL, front 7, secondary, defense as a whole, special teams.

I don't care if mistakes are made as long as I see each unit fitting together or at least trending that way.

I second this.  

I want to see how our backup CB's perform. Honestly, with Horn and Jackson both coming off injuries, there is no reason why either should get more than 1 set of downs, if that. I wonder if Henderson can be coached up to play good enough, and I want Taylor to finally take a step up to be consistent depth. 

Also want to see the 3-4 D since I'm not as up on that system as I want to be.

Bryce mudderfuggin Young!!!!!

edit: Excited to see Hubbard playing RB1, and how much size he's gained.

Edited by shaqattaq

Interior offensive line play is what I'm watching the most b/c that IMO is the biggest concern heading into the season.

Secondarily, I'm interested in how our edge rushing and secondary depth looks.

Obviously want to watch Bryce, but I'm not going to freak out one way or another based on what will probably be a small sample size on Saturday.

I really wanna see how the defense lines up although since it is preseason I'm not sure if we will even see anything like what we'll see in the regular season.

Really curious where and how they use Chinn.

Wanna see if Corral is worth a bag of nickels.

I'm still nervous about depth at RB and wanna see what the backup look like.

And I guess Bryce.