• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Sunday Ticket features announced by YouTube

PanthersATL

• Monthly payment plans (as opposed to the "pay it all at one time" price that early-adopters had to deal with)
  • Student plans for eligible users
  • Ability to use multiview to watch local-broadcast programs side-by-side with Sunday Ticket broadcasts (YouTube TV subscribers only, which makes sense)
  • "Live Chat and Polls" allowing viewers to react realtime with the on-field action (avail on both mobile and TV devices)
  • "Key Plays" allowing users to quickly catch up on a game that was missed or joined late
  • real-time highlights available in the "shorts" player - right as the action is happening.

source: https://blog.youtube/news-and-events/nfl-sunday-ticket-features-guide/

• Pie 2

"Monthly". I wish you could pay per game like renting a movie instead of $400 for a bunch of games you'll never watch

NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube and YouTube TV can now be purchased in most locations through a payment plan of 4 monthly payments, equivalent to the same price available to you if purchased in a single payment. For example, with a monthly payment plan, you could pay for your purchase of the NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel for $99.75 today and then 3 more payments of $99.75 over the next 3 months.
If you purchase NFL Sunday Ticket through a monthly payment plan, your purchase is made once your first payment has been charged and you won’t be able to cancel your membership for the season you purchased. You will be automatically charged on a monthly basis for all remaining payments due for that season.

• Pie 1

55 minutes ago, panfanman said:

After spending 2 hours on the phone with a Verizon rep I have no faith in whether or not I actually have Sunday Ticket.  I was supposed to get it free with adding home Internet.  We will see come the 1st game.

You can look under your settings, then membership to see if you are signed up. 

39 minutes ago, amcoolio said:

It is still unlimited streams at once if on the same network, right? We switched to Youtube TV for our bar and its way better and way, way, cheaper than Direct TV. They don't check anymore and Google can give less a f if using in commercial establishment

I just switched to YouTube today from DTV. Only reason I had DTV was for Sunday Ticket to watch the Panthers in Texas. YT is about 40% of what DTV was. I almost bought the Ticket today when I signed up, but balked at paying almost 500 bucks in one pop. I’m glad I waited so now I can split it up. 

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

"Monthly". I wish you could pay per game like renting a movie instead of $400 for a bunch of games you'll never watch

NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube and YouTube TV can now be purchased in most locations through a payment plan of 4 monthly payments, equivalent to the same price available to you if purchased in a single payment. For example, with a monthly payment plan, you could pay for your purchase of the NFL Sunday Ticket Primetime Channel for $99.75 today and then 3 more payments of $99.75 over the next 3 months.
If you purchase NFL Sunday Ticket through a monthly payment plan, your purchase is made once your first payment has been charged and you won’t be able to cancel your membership for the season you purchased. You will be automatically charged on a monthly basis for all remaining payments due for that season.

I believe they’re looking into the ala carte model in the next couple seasons. I would totally pay 10 bucks a week to watch the Panthers. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1