• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

He's got a stronger arm than I thought. Love his ball placement to Chark last week away from the DB. Really love the ball he threw to Mingo tonight as well as the 25-yarder to Hurst that got called back. He takes what's there.

You don't make a huge trade up to #1 to draft a guy who just takes what's there though. If that's what we've got then we made a bad deal.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

bc his spot on the roster is a lock. He is going to be our 3DRB. No need to risk him out there.

I get that but he’s a 3DRB not a bell cow. Not saying it wouldn’t suck if he got hurt but he could also be replaced with someone like Kareem Hunt.

If that’s truly the case then he doesn’t need to be returning kicks right now either as we already know what he’s capable of.

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

I get that but he’s a 3DRB not a bell cow. Not saying it wouldn’t suck if he got hurt but he could also be replaced with someone like Kareem Hunt.

If that’s truly the case then he doesn’t need to be returning kicks right now either as we already know what he’s capable of.

you mean to kneel in the end zone?