• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Giants game

t96

9 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It’s obvious af that we want to get out of the preseason healthy. However, i guess it’s not obvious to some….

Yeah, I mean I am not pumped about some of the units and how they look but I am not gonna make much of preseason results. 

The big concern is that OL chemistry and performance. We have multiple guys looking like ass that played pretty well last year. You don't want to see that.

3 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I'm not worried about Bryce. 

I'm a little worried about him getting David Carr'd at this point. Supreme confidence last week. This week I already see nervous feet. That internal clock it ticking, one, two, POW! He almost had a phantom sack on his first drive. This keeps up, I worry he'll get shell shocked. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Captroop said:

I'm a little worried about him getting David Carr'd at this point. Supreme confidence last week. This week I already see nervous feet. That internal clock it ticking, one, two, POW! He almost had a phantom sack on his first drive. This keeps up, I worry he'll get shell shocked. 

I was thinking the same thing earlier. 

Just now, Captroop said:

He has a totally different makeup.

• Pie 1