• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So disrespectful…(in a Stephen A voice)

CRA

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think the guy was just trying to do his job.

Yeah, I don’t think it was intentional.  SUPER awkward with Bryce rolling up though on his heels and him not knowing lol 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly think the guy was just trying to do his job.

I’m with you here. I don’t think there was any Ill intent. It’s obvious if that guy is 5’ 9” Bryce has more than a few inches on him. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

I’m with you here. I don’t think there was any Ill intent. It’s obvious if that guy is 5’ 9” Bryce has more than a few inches on him. 

I don’t really get what he’s saying if it’s not a shot at Bryce. Sounded like the implication was the mic could block Bryce because he was shorter than that guy who said he was 5’9. Idk though. One thing I do know is that like others have said, if that dude is 5’9 then Bryce is easily 6ft.

4 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

I don’t really get what he’s saying if it’s not a shot at Bryce. Sounded like the implication was the mic could block Bryce because he was shorter than that guy who said he was 5’9. Idk though. One thing I do know is that like others have said, if that dude is 5’9 then Bryce is easily 6ft.

Problem is we didn't hear the question or the whole quote

13 hours ago, WUnderhill said:

Young might have his cleats on still or that guy was 5’9” in high school and shrunk a bit. Young was 5’10” and an 1/8 at the combine. He’s not 6’. We already know that.