• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did we just pass drafting Cam Newton Jr….

TheBigKat

10 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

watch these highlights, close your eyes and tell me you didn’t see Newton Jr…. 

oh… it’s preseason

I'd say yes. Even the threat of Richardson running will make throwing the ball so much easier for him. While we drafted a 5'9 pocket QB with a below average Arm but a live brain. 

I think Bryce will be fine, but it's going to take some time whereas Richardson will get by solely based on his physical talent. If he can take a Josh Allen type leap in his throwing ability he's going to be scary.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Poo 1

14 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

I'd say yes. Even the threat of Richardson running will make throwing the ball so much easier for him. While we drafted a 5'9 pocket QB with a below average Arm but a live brain. 

I think Bryce will be fine, but it's going to take some time whereas Richardson will get by solely based on his physical talent. If he can take a Josh Allen type leap in his throwing ability he's going to be scary.

You would think things would have been easier for AR in college against smaller slower players, but it was not compared to Young.  

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You would think things would have been easier for AR in college against smaller slower players, but it was not compared to Young.  

This.  In college Cam and Bryce stood head and shoulders above everybody else. National Titles, Heismans, and dominance in SEC.

AR? Not so much.  Does this mean he won't be successful nah.  It just means he is no SUPERMAN. 

• Pie 1

No. He wants to be Cam. People want him to be Cam. But he’s not Cam. 

He has the arm strength to make some harder throws but he’s inconsistent and raw.

People like to cherry pick where he made this throw or that one but in reality he’s 13/29 139 yards 0 TD and 1 INT on the preseason.

Post a highlight of his incompletions which are 56% of the throws he made to see what I’m talking about.

Edited by Cdparr7
  • Pie 2