• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Most Rivera thing ever

NAS

11 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Howell's scrambling ability and Ron's hot seat status combine to make me nervous. God knows Ron will run a QB into the ground. Washington has a much better receiver corps than Cam ever did but that OL has some serious questions.

If Ron doesnt screw him up, Howell looks like he is going to have a solid career or at least have a great shot at it. 

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

If Ron doesnt screw him up, Howell looks like he is going to have a solid career or at least have a great shot at it. 

I'm still just baffled how the NFL thought that Howell couldn't play because he lost all of his offensive playmakers. Like they just completely forgot about his prior two seasons in college. Hell, most UNC fans didn't even know that Howell could run until his final college season because the staff didn't want him running because they weren't comfortable with the depth behind him. 

• Pie 3

27 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm still just baffled how the NFL thought that Howell couldn't play because he lost all of his offensive playmakers. Like they just completely forgot about his prior two seasons in college. Hell, most UNC fans didn't even know that Howell could run until his final college season because the staff didn't want him running because they weren't comfortable with the depth behind him. 

I was wondering during the draft how so many were passing on him and if they had not watched anything he had done in his college career. I thought surely we were taking him when we took Corral.

He still would've brought us our first Championship if he had the right GM. One thing about Fitts is that he does listen to OCs and position coaches. If Gettleman wouldn't have been trying to build a damn basketball team, listened to one of the greatest WRs/Coach to do it in Ricky Proehl, and drafted D. Adams instead of Kelvin as well as S. Diggs intead of trading up for Funchess: It literally would've been Christmas all year long in 15 season! 

Rant over!

16 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

The headcoach is supposed to know which qb is the best to lead his team. Typical Ron is only concerned with his defense.  

At least he Finally knows! Now he can run Howell into the ground for 5-6 seasons and maybe squeak out a playoff appearance or 2 in the process.

Just now, shaqattaq said:

At least he Finally knows! Now he can run Howell into the ground for 5-6 seasons and maybe squeak out a playoff appearance or 2 in the process.

He will not develop Howell beyond whatever talent he has now. Howell will have to carry that offense and I do not think he can. He's not that good. Don't come at me UNC fanboys.  Go jerkoff to his highlights and leave the rest of us alone.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

And we traded up for Corral yay 

Yeah let’s not throw rocks at glass houses, thanks for the reminder of our own fugups. Could’ve went Howell in the third or fourth round with out trading up. But we had a first round on pickles 2.0, but RR can’t judge talent.