• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral has been cut

TheSpecialJuan

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This!

And im a UNC diehard myself. You had people saying Drake Maye was better than Caleb Williams last season. Like stop it. Caleb is just on a different level. Maybe struggled down the stretch in the weak ACC conference. He's legit but he's not better than Caleb.

UNC fans need to chill out overhyping these QB's.

Except there are plenty of non-UNC analysts suggesting Maye could be the first QB taken. You've fallen for the flashy plays and Lincoln Riley offense. Caleb is a great college QB and fun to watch. With that said, I'd much rather he end up in Tampa Bay than Maye.

• Pie 3

51 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

Could have had Sam Howell and an extra 3rd rounder this year. #Fitzmagic

makes me worried about our QB evaluators. Hope they got the Bryce pick right!

I don't know why people are crapping your post. I mean, it's true we could have had Howell instead and saved that third rounder. 

• Pie 1

I don't hate Coral or anything, he was just drafted into one of the worst situations as a rookie qb but some funny stuff starting around the 16:30 mark

-Rockstar Mcadoo's assessment on Corral

-Rhule being fleeced by Belichick and his goofy ass "uh huh" laugh

-Fit getting pushed around by Tepper and Rhule to do the trade even though they know Corral is falling but they panicked because the QB's were getting taken off the board

"it's time" - tepper to fit

"you just landed in the right place" - rhule to corral 

Edited by Dave Gettleman's Shorts
  • Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

He needs to go to San Fran or LA Rams. Those coaches know how to make QB's better.

I think a lot of it is guys mature mentally at different ages. Bryce is very mentally mature, and perhaps the game is slower for him at this age than other guys. 

Maybe Geno matured and the game slowed for him in his mid/late 20’s. He’s a completely different player. 

I think of myself at 21 vs. 28 and it’s like two different people. 

The sweet spot is hitting that maturity during your athletic prime. 

Bryce in game 3 showed things indicating what he did at Bama will translate imo. He made free pass rushers whiff, and made a few throws with anticipation. That’s what I wanted to see. 

Good time to be a panthers fan.

The Tepper era has been a joke so far. How many wasted draft picks , cap space , poor decisions are we supposed to survive through. The team just delays its own rebuild over and over. They should’ve done a fire sale when Rhule was brought on and they should’ve done a fire sale when he was fired. Accumulate draft picks , build cap space and take BPA where they were slotted. 

Yes we have Bryce, who is going to be nice if he stays healthy , but this team doesn’t have any game changers outside of Burns and it’s a problem 

• Pie 4

Just now, Rubi said:

The Tepper era has been a joke so far. How many wasted draft picks , cap space , poor decisions are we supposed to survive through. The team just delays its own rebuild over and over. They should’ve done a fire sale when Rhule was brought on and they should’ve done a fire sale when he was fired. Accumulate draft picks , build cap space and take BPA where they were slotted. 

Yes we have Bryce, who is going to be nice if he stays healthy , but this team doesn’t have any game changers outside of Burns and it’s a problem 

Burns is not a game changer either. You can't name 1 game he has taken over.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

6 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

same here,  and the guy we drafted instead of howell just got cut yesterday

I wouldnt have spent our first on Howell, but in the 4rth he would have been a damn steal

Lame duck coaches man. poo sucks. 

I’m just ready for week 1. Officially put all that Rhule poo behind us and start a new era. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ECHornet said:

Except there are plenty of non-UNC analysts suggesting Maye could be the first QB taken. You've fallen for the flashy plays and Lincoln Riley offense. Caleb is a great college QB and fun to watch. With that said, I'd much rather he end up in Tampa Bay than Maye.

Im guessing you just never watched Caleb play football. 

Maye struggled late in the season vs weak ACC defenses. Im a UNC fan btw. I know Maye is talented in most drafts he would be the #1 QB. Caleb is just a different beast at QB. He's making Mahomes like throws on the college level. His ability to throw on the run and be accurate is what sets him apart from Maye.

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

Fitt traded up in the 3rd for a QB….who he couldn’t even get a 7th for a year later.  

the real story here is probably about our GM

Watch the draft video, Tepper is literally over his shoulder saying "It's time" with Rhules dumb ass on the other side playing GM on the phone. Fitt actually looks really annoyed in that clip

• Pie 5