• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread!

Zod

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I seriously thought that you were better than this. 

Can you blame me for wearing thin?  poo gets old, man.  I didn't expect world beaters, but when you push all your chips in the table for an undersized QB claiming it was in large part due to his accuracy, poise, anticipation, and super processing abilities and then he comes out and looks like ass in just about all pf those categories while the rest of the team pretty much plays the same as they did under Rhule, I just don't have much more patience left for bullshit.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Maye has elite accuracy? Please stop bringing this UNC bias into these threads. We don’t want an overrated UNC qb 

lolololol please.  If you think Drake Maye is overrated, go have your brain checked..  you’re an idiot

Edited by Ezrider1423

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

Bro, he overthrew Mingo and TMJ when both had burned their defender bc he lacks touch on the deep ball bc he's trying to push it further than what he comfortable throwing.  Mingo's likely would've been a TD.  TMJ's also had a chance.  They had no issue getting separation.

TMJ slowed down mid-route otherwise it hits him in stride.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1