• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread!

Zod

3 minutes ago, Gerry Green said:

I'm not sure there is much the Panthers can do to bring back some of those gloom and doomers. Misery loves company and all that.

Yep. Unless we win by 30+, I fully expect some people to still find something to be down about. Of course the Burns contract might still be the big talking point for negative nancies.

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Yep. Unless we win by 30+, I fully expect some people to still find something to be down about. Of course the Burns contract might still be the big talking point for negative nancies.

We have some folks that are just not happy right now. And for some reason they want you to be unhappy as well. I guess sharing is caring. lol

10 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

Screw it man.  It doesn't matter what anyone thinks or says.  The only thing that matters today is the W and Bryce Young looking like the FUTURE

Defense is going to dominate today.  Jeremy Chinn will have the best game of his career to date.  1.5 sacks and a forced fumble leading to a scoring drive, and 2 pass deflections.  Burns won't have a sack, but will pressure Ridder at least 3 times.  Justin Houston however WILL have a sack.  Falcons only score 10 points.  Panthers score 23 points, not a great offensive performance but good enough.  No INTs for Bryce Young, finishes with a 98 QB Rating.  

Edited by Mage
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1