• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Falcons GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, Brent Gregory said:

The only thing worse than a tiny qb is a tiny qb who doesn't remotely have the "processing skills" that had been hyped up to have. 

This. It's time to stop using stupid made up tests making us think he is great at processing when he isn't. Let me take the same test over and over again for 10+ years and I'm pretty sure I would be amazing at it also

Trying hard not to overreact today...but we had consistent protection, a running game, and a defense that came to play. 

Just really unimpressed with Frank's playcalling (not entirely unexpected) and surprised with what I've seen out of Bryce.  Doesn't mean he can't turn around and ball out next week though.  He had one rather impressive drive but the plays just weren't well tailored for him other than that early drive and something just didn't click today. 

Bryce Young is not ready to be a starter in the NFL

His field vision is really bad, I thought that was supposed to be his ELITE trait?

Why is he the starter if the coaching staff doesn't allow him to stretch the field before desperation mode?

I honestly think him sitting and watching for the year could be good for him, let's be real this team isn't going anywhere this year.

• Poo 2