• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's discuss Bryce Young's debut

GOAT

3 minutes ago, ncfan said:

I see nothing wrong with having a Drew Bree’s or Tom Brady.

who aren’t gong to throw it 90 yards in the air or throw his body around into a freight train.

Bryce Young's debut being compared to Brady / Brees...

in the cut lol GIF by Bounce

• Flames 1

Gotta stop overreacting after the first game of Young's career. How many years has Burrow been in the NFL? Their offense played worse than ours did today. They didn't even score a TD. Manning threw 28 INTs his rookie year does that mean he was frail and couldn't read a defense? Lol I know im preaching to the choir and the people on this message board will continue to whine and cry like grade school children because our rookie QB didn't throw for 400 yards and 3 TDs while our defense pitches a shutout in the first game. And we magically snap a 21 year NFL streak of the #1 overall pick losing their first game of their career.

But by all means continue its entertaining to me I usually get a pretty good laugh at the hot takes and overreactions you people come up with. Grade A comedy

Edited by Mr Mojo Risin
  • Beer 1

Just now, GOAT said:

Bryce Young's debut being compared to Brady / Brees...

in the cut lol GIF by Bounce

I’m talking the player.

as you you mentioned him as no tools etc.

But go on, spin This how you want.

I bet you would’ve thought Chris Weinke was the next Joe Montana after week 1 2001 if you were alive back then.

Just now, CBDellinger said:

Fundamentally drive in a bad way?  what does that even mean?  Too mechanically sound… dont like how well polished his footwork is? 

I am more worried about the skill players around Bryce than I am about him.  

he's like an AI QB. knows what reads to make and tries to throws receivers open but it's way too obvious. like watching a robot; "MAKE READ, TURN HEAD, THROW BALL BEFORE RECEIVER OPEN" real players can read that like a book, which Bates did twice. 

Cam had shockey, smitty, Olsen, jstew and deangelo with a great oline. 

we didn’t surround Bryce with anything close to this and also traded away our best receiver in order to get him.

he does not have a noodle arm.

that’s a rope 65 yard td. 

The saving grace is he’s not gonna be shell shocked this year because this oline is legit. I’m a big believer in this guy and I wanted stroud. Young is going to be very good. This year is going to be a learning process with subpar receivers but we’re gonna have to make some splashes in FA this next offseason while hoping Mingo and tmj start progressing with young. I have zero worries about young as long as he is protected this year. 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1