• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Roger's hurt, and out of game.

pantherclaw

54 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I do not wish an injury on anyone. I do not like that kind of move...I think better to build your team rather than buy a 1 year success.

Rogers is such an arrogant SOB....I was looking forward to him failing with the Jets like he did with GB the last few years.

Lol he hardly failed with GB… that team let him down plenty, dude has 4 MVPs to his name, more than “goat” Brady. Hate him all you want but frankly he’s earned his arrogance. The injury sucks but that’s football

• Pie 2

56 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

I do not wish an injury on anyone. I do not like that kind of move...I think better to build your team rather than buy a 1 year success.

Rogers is such an arrogant SOB....I was looking forward to him failing with the Jets like he did with GB the last few years.

Worked for the Rams and Tampa.

18 minutes ago, recceice said:

Josh Allen on 4 TO and counting..

Can you imagine if this were a Bills forum?  "Josh Allen sucks... time to move on and rebuild.. how could he not see the safety TWICE?"

Edited by ClawOn
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ladypanther said:

How many SBs did he get them?

There are 53 players on a team along with a coaching staff of several dozen, you’re gonna put team success all on the shoulders of 1 single player who was literally voted the best player in the entire league 4 times? Lol. And before you bring up regular season vs playoffs take a peak at Rodgers’ career playoff passer rating vs Brady’s. Hint: 1 is significantly higher than the other and it’s not the guy most would expect. Again, he has more than earned his arrogance. You don’t have to like him but he’s one of the best NFL players of all time period.

• Pie 3

14 minutes ago, t96 said:

There are 53 players on a team along with a coaching staff of several dozen, you’re gonna put team success all on the shoulders of 1 single player who was literally voted the best player in the entire league 4 times? Lol. And before you bring up regular season vs playoffs take a peak at Rodgers’ career playoff passer rating vs Brady’s. Hint: 1 is significantly higher than the other and it’s not the guy most would expect. Again, he has more than earned his arrogance. You don’t have to like him but he’s one of the best NFL players of all time period.

The Packers only getting two rings out of 34 consecutive seasons of multiple MVP winning future 1st ballot HOF QB play is low key pretty damn pathetic. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

15 minutes ago, t96 said:

You like his arrogance and I don't. Nothing to debate.

• Beer 1