• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

They Took him Out Twice…

L-TownCat

This vaunted staff of “football guys” and “lifers” decided it was best to take the #1 overall draft pick, starting QB1 of a real football team, that makes millions of dollars, out of the game not ONCE, but TWICE to attempt a QB sneak?

results: a false start and then YOU DIDNT EVEN RUN THE fuging SNEAK!!!

20 minutes ago, L-TownCat said:

This vaunted staff of “football guys” and “lifers” decided it was best to take the #1 overall draft pick, starting QB1 of a real football team, that makes millions of dollars, out of the game not ONCE, but TWICE to attempt a QB sneak?

results: a false start and then YOU DIDNT EVEN RUN THE fuging SNEAK!!!

I think they were both the same play. The false start f'd it up, so they ran it again later. Pretty sure it was a trick play. Pulled Bryce for the QB sneak, everybody in the stadium knows it's a sneak, but then it's not a sneak. Play doesn't work if you leave Bryce in. Andy Dalton was the sales pitch.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, Luciu5 said:

I think they were both the same play. The false start f'd it up, so they ran it again later. Pretty sure it was a trick play. Pulled Bryce for the QB sneak, everybody in the stadium knows it's a sneak, but then it's not a sneak. Play doesn't work if you leave Bryce in. Andy Dalton was the sales pitch.

I’m not sure if you understand what it is that’s totally fuged up about doing that?

Just now, pantherj said:

If they Panthers wanted a bigger guy with a powerful arm CJ was right there. They wanted the smart little guy with the weaker arm, so be it FItt. We'll see what happens. Tepper will clean house if Young doesn't pan out, but we're two seasons away from that decision.

CJ didn't even have some super arm. He just has a good arm.  AR was the dude with a freak arm.

BY wasn't supposed to be this far behind CJ in arm strength according to scouting reports I read...

1 minute ago, mav1234 said:

CJ didn't even have some super arm. He just has a good arm.  AR was the dude with a freak arm.

BY wasn't supposed to be this far behind CJ in arm strength according to scouting reports I read...

Which QB did you want? I thought CJ arm looked very strong, but it's water under the bridge at this point.

2 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Where them huddle boomers at. Get in here and tell us how it’s a rebuilding year while other rookies out here scoring multiple touchdowns w/ worse rosters. Let’s hear it. 

You seem to be completely ignoring the brand new staff, new schemes, entirely new skill position starters, and things of that nature in an attempt to be snarky/edgy but those things factor in too. If other teams have those things too then it's possible either Carolina's staff sucks, the rookies suck, or some combination thereof.

Either way, your comment shines light on problems in Carolina, not with such posters.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1