• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

anyone going to the Seattle game?

GOAT

3 hours ago, GOAT said:

I made arrangements to go to the Seattle game a while back and will be there this sunday.

I'm really bummed Bryce isn't going to play, honestly just really bummed about the team as a whole.

I'm going to try and put on my fan face and root for the guys on the field and hope for the best. we beat them last year with a shitty team so who knows. any given sunday?

excited to check out the city, I've never been...

keep uh... pounding?

Seattle fans are the worst. Most don’t know they were once in the AFC. Called my girlfriend a ***** during the Pickles era. Seattle is a liberal cesspool. Watch out for needles and piles of poo. 

• Flames 1

I drove up last weekend from Portland last weekend to see Dodgers/Mariners (recent PNW transplant from LA), it's a cool city. Check out Elysian Fields before the game. If you have time to kill take a couple beers and a blanket/towel and check out Gas Works park which is about 5 miles north. Views of the lake, city skyline, Space Needle etc...

Kerry Park is popular for Space Needle views and a bit more accessible from Pike Place Market (which is a given to visit) etc.  

Edited by Double Trouble
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, Double Trouble said:

I drove up last weekend from Portland last weekend to see Dodgers/Mariners (recent PNW transplant from LA), it's a cool city. Check out Elysian Fields before the game. If you have time to kill take a couple beers and a blanket/towel and check out Gas Works park which is about 5 miles north. Views of the lake, city skyline, Space Needle etc...

Kerry Park is popular for Space Needle views and a bit more accessible from Pike Place Market (which is a given to visit) etc.  

thanks for the recs, go Dodgers!

54 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

I'm only a couple hours away and have no desire to set foot in that cesspool ever again. Watched a Panthers fan get their head cracked open from a beer can and summarily tossed out by security for causing problems. 

must've been when we were competitive, I'll probably agree with anything the seahag fans have to say about us. 

There's a chance I'll be there.  I'm a truck driver.  My current load takes me to Boise.  If they by chance send me on to Seattle, I've already scoped out a truck stop in Tacoma that I could park at and take city transit bus to the game.

Now if one of you kind souls have an extra ticket and/or could give me a lift to the game that would be swell. (It's trucker appreciation month btw) Lol

I don't care how bad we are.  I'm a fan and just the chance to get away from that damn truck would be worth it.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

18 hours ago, tukafan21 said:

More power to you lol

I'm in Detroit and already told my friends the other day that I'm not going to pay what its gonna cost to go to the game here in a few weeks just to get abused by the Detroit fans while watching us get beat.  I'll go and watch it at someone's house with them, but just not able to drag myself through the rest to watch in person.

Not sure you'll get a lot of sympathy from Detroit fans in regards to not repping your team during down years.  They've done a great job of keeping on pounding over the years.  I get the financial part but I've been in opposing stadiums, even the Linc, where they actually respect you more if you are there during a down season (or 3 or 4 or.....)