• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are you even watching the next game?

NAS

12 minutes ago, BIGH2001 said:

Everyone posting in this thread will be watching or closely following the game. Stop lying. Yes we suck ass and no it won’t be fun but you’ll turn it on anyway.

You are right.  If for nothing else many will watch to take notes for post topics.  I mean, if a person posts on a fan forum all week and can’t be bothered to watch/follow the actual game (not speaking about  folks with life priorities which take precedent), then I think the status changes from fan to troll. 

On 9/22/2023 at 5:11 PM, NAS said:

I think I was fine even after Monday’s loss but this farce regarding Bryce Young’s injury is an insult to all the fans. I will not be watching this Sunday @ Seattle.  I have never felt more betrayed and embarrassed to be a fan and I am old enough to have endured it all since 1996.  

Actually I will be watching this game because it will show if Bryce is the problem or if it's Reich's play calling. If Andy can execute the offense and score touchdowns, we will know.

And I say again, RUN THE BALL.