• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Seahawks GameDay Thread!

Zod

Just now, Zaximus said:

Tell me how the refs aren't shady when it's clearly short on video and they are all standing around it but still give it to them.  How?  It's right in front of them. 

Another first in officiating that went against us.  A tale as old as time.  That is legit the first time I recall seeing a spot clearly short of the chains and they just round it up ans call it a first down anyway with no one to question it.

1 minute ago, Carolina Cajun said:

LOL, never.  Rhule was and always will be one of the single worst coaches in NFL history.  He was fuging terrible. I'd rather have the Gatorade cooler as coach than that turd.

Agreed but Rhule is also 70 million richer relaxing somewhere. Sean Payton gonna top that salary when he geta canned after this season LOL

Just now, 45catfan said:

It was a bad spot for the Seahawks, the RB actually got more than the spot.  Smart move not to challenge, we would have lost.

I agree once it was called a first down, but had they ruled it short like it was supposed to be, an official review would've worked in our favor bc they needed clear visual evidence.  So a convenient ruling for them, again, as always, that isn't in our favor.