• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Time

Proudiddy

Man, some of y'all need to go outside, play with your kids or pets, or do anything else.

Look, it's just a game.  It's something to enjoy, but please don't get yourself all twisted.  If you want to root for another team: go for it!  it's your life!  You don't owe the NFL anything.

I get it, we're disappointed.  We all had really high expectations.  But the reality is that things don't always work out.  I'm sticking it out because this is my team.  If we suck for another five years - well that's just the way it is.  I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it.

Honestly, some of y'all just need to get your stuff together and stop being so melodramatic.  Do you act like this in real life?  Or is this your outlet so you can do all your pointless whining here?

• Pie 7
  • Poo 1

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im a part time Ravens fans. I travel to Maryland a lot anyway. 

Closest team to the Carolina's other than Atlanta and there is no way in hell im rooting for Atlanta.

Lamar is fun to watch and they're always well coached.  I wish I knew what that felt like. 🤣

• Pie 1

Just now, d-dave said:

Man, some of y'all need to go outside, play with your kids or pets, or do anything else.

Look, it's just a game.  It's something to enjoy, but please don't get yourself all twisted.  If you want to root for another team: go for it!  it's your life!  You don't owe the NFL anything.

I get it, we're disappointed.  We all had really high expectations.  But the reality is that things don't always work out.  I'm sticking it out because this is my team.  If we suck for another five years - well that's just the way it is.  I'm not going to lose too much sleep over it.

Honestly, some of y'all just need to get your stuff together and stop being so melodramatic.  Do you act like this in real life?  Or is this your outlet so you can do all your pointless whining here?

I didnt have high expectations.  They still found a way to disappoint beyond my imagination lol.

• Flames 1

18 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

To check out, to quit, to find a new team, whatever you prefer.

We hired a retread, shitty coach who thinks 1950s offense is innovative and cutting edge.

We just watched a team up 15 points with 4 minutes in a game left go for a two-point conversion, the QB run backwards 20 yards and then throw it from the numbers on one side of the field to past the numbers on the opposite side of the field into the endzone, and they converted it with two defenders on that receiver.

I always say, I constantly see crazy poo happen to us that I've never seen in any other game or happen to any other team but us...  file that two-point conversion under that category.

And yes, we saw the receivers are solid and functional with Dalton, but regardless of what happens with Bryce, the coaching and playcalling under Reich is complete and utter ass.  So if we're stuck with Reich, Bryce is fighting an uphill battle regardless of how his skills and ability would project on their own.

Today is a very sad day of realizations.  We fuged up big time and we're in a deep, deep hole.  This isn't just some regular old rebuild...  we are in a bad way. 

Quit saying “we” when you intro’ed your whole pity party by saying to abandon the team.

If you’re gone, do it without making a post saying so. Bye. 

• Poo 1

I’m a fair weather fan nowadays, no reason to support this regime or trust there decision making, will always root for our players but as many have said, I’ll be back whenever our owner wants to get serious about winning or building a winning product 

shouldn’t take 10 years to get 1 winning season, and those getting con into thinking these are the necessary steps I feel for you 

3 minutes ago, d-dave said:

no one is like this in real life unless talking sports. and no one is losing sleep. this is a Panther forum where you’ll find the most hardcore fans of the team and you want people to start what? talking about their pets and kids? such a weird take

maybe instead of posting you should walk your pets and play with your kids idk

also I bet money no one is leaving this is just emotional fans. On a fan forum. This is year 6 of being the worst team in the nfl I think anyone still here deserves to vent 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

17 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Ok bye!!

Folks like him have been here since the beginning.  Running off your long-time diehard fans is a real problem. The panthers organization could have some real problems on its hands. Let's see how many are in the stands next week. Keep losing and all our home games will be away games. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

no one is like this in real life unless talking sports. and no one is losing sleep. this is a Panther forum where you’ll find the most hardcore fans of the team and you want people to start what? talking about their pets and kids? such a weird take

maybe instead of posting you should walk your pets and play with your kids idk

also I bet money no one is leaving this is just emotional fans. On a fan forum. This is year 6 of being the worst team in the nfl I think anyone still here deserves to vent 

Good poo.

• Pie 2

22 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

To check out, to quit, to find a new team, whatever you prefer.

We hired a retread, shitty coach who thinks 1950s offense is innovative and cutting edge.

We just watched a team up 15 points with 4 minutes in a game left go for a two-point conversion, the QB run backwards 20 yards and then throw it from the numbers on one side of the field to past the numbers on the opposite side of the field into the endzone, and they converted it with two defenders on that receiver.

I always say, I constantly see crazy poo happen to us that I've never seen in any other game or happen to any other team but us...  file that two-point conversion under that category.

And yes, we saw the receivers are solid and functional with Dalton, but regardless of what happens with Bryce, the coaching and playcalling under Reich is complete and utter ass.  So if we're stuck with Reich, Bryce is fighting an uphill battle regardless of how his skills and ability would project on their own.

Today is a very sad day of realizations.  We fuged up big time and we're in a deep, deep hole.  This isn't just some regular old rebuild...  we are in a bad way. 

I've already checked out - I expect a loss and will just hope for a win...

But I can't root for another team. The NFL is already boring up to me. The Panthers being absolutely awful just makes it easier not to watch the NFL and their 60% commercials 40% actual gameplay.

I still think two years from now we are going to say how were we so dumb not to draft CJ Stroud number one..