• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's Time

Proudiddy

7 minutes ago, OUCPFL said:

Oh no. I thought of your weird ass when I saw this thread. You're welcome.

Tell OP what your thoughts are on all this. Tell em sweet tits. 

Oh! ok then Im glad you @'ed me! I thought you were just trolling because you're an insecure person. 

So yeah my position is that people need to chill out. The defence is playing really well considering they are getting little help from the offense. 

Offense needs work. It made a difference having Chark in the line up, now we need to build chemistry. 

This year will be a struggle but it was foolish for people to think that we were going to win the South this year when it was pretty clear we were the 3rd best team on paper. We will finish with 5-7 wins like Vegas predicted and use the offseason to help bring in more talent around BY. 

It will be ok. R-E-L-A-X

• Beer 1

I feel like there was someone making fun of the people freaking out on the Titanic by saying things like 'it's unsinkable, you people are just panicking' even as they were treading water before they could turn into an ice cube. 

A turd is always a turd. In this case a turd picked a turd who in turn picked a turd. There may be a few more turds in that line but the point stands. 

I get the concerns, and if folks want to jump ship, go for it. There's a lot to be concerned with through 3 games. 

I will say, being at the game yesterday and arguably the best seats I've ever been gifted, that stadium at the ground level is insanely loud. I've been in the uppers there a few times and it sounds loud. Being a few rows up behind the Panther bench is a whole new appreication for the accoustic design at funneling noise onto the field level. 

I don't fault the OL at all for the false starts, miscommunication, etc....for this game. A second-year LT, a day-3 LG and journeymen at RG equates to a real challenging situation in the trenches. The tackles also have a hard time hearing since they are the farthest ones away from the QB/C exchange.

We've stumbled hard out of the gates, our offensive schemes look like a JV team and we have no running game due to injuries on our OL. 

I think people will be singning a different song later in the year when Corbett is back, BY has some more games under his belt, and the offense finds their groove. Not having Corbett and BC is really, truly magnifying our weaknesses. 

1 hour ago, CanadianCat said:

Oh! ok then Im glad you @'ed me! I thought you were just trolling because you're an insecure person. 

So yeah my position is that people need to chill out. The defence is playing really well considering they are getting little help from the offense. 

Offense needs work. It made a difference having Chark in the line up, now we need to build chemistry. 

This year will be a struggle but it was foolish for people to think that we were going to win the South this year when it was pretty clear we were the 3rd best team on paper. We will finish with 5-7 wins like Vegas predicted and use the offseason to help bring in more talent around BY. 

It will be ok. R-E-L-A-X

HAHAHA. Oh God. You're so delusional. Thank you for all this. I needed a laugh today. 

12 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

The odds have to be VERY good for two top 5 picks and astronomical for two top 10 picks. They're probably gonna be able to draft a QB then turn around and grab a stud WR prospect to pair with DJ.

Seems like a sweet setup but the Bears are hopelessly snakebit at QB so I'm sure they'll fug it up.

• Beer 2

Robert Ingersoll once wrote that "Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers."  For years the Panthers have tried to make honey without flowers, or in their case, without offensive linemen. Sure we had one or two good ones over the years, but when it really counted we didn't.  I can still see Von Miller getting to Cam before the snap did. He lived in our backfield during that Super Bowl. When we finally invested a first round pick in Ickey I was excited but now I feel that we missed badly. We have to evaluate more than where a tackle went to high school (go Chargers). We should watch to see if he can he pass block.  It's not looking good for our franchise tackle on that front.   Like some of you I checked out years ago.  I still see the scores, but Sunday I took my wife to the Italian festival in Matthews rather than watch what I knew would be another poor performance.  It's hard to be a committed fan when you don't have hope and the Panthers haven't given me any honey or any reason to care for a long, long time.

6 minutes ago, John Lee Pettimore said:

Robert Ingersoll once wrote that "Hope is the only bee that makes honey without flowers."  For years the Panthers have tried to make honey without flowers, or in their case, without offensive linemen. Sure we had one or two good ones over the years, but when it really counted we didn't.  I can still see Von Miller getting to Cam before the snap did. He lived in our backfield during that Super Bowl. When we finally invested a first round pick in Ickey I was excited but now I feel that we missed badly. We have to evaluate more than where a tackle went to high school (go Chargers). We should watch to see if he can he pass block.  It's not looking good for our franchise tackle on that front.   Like some of you I checked out years ago.  I still see the scores, but Sunday I took my wife to the Italian festival in Matthews rather than watch what I knew would be another poor performance.  It's hard to be a committed fan when you don't have hope and the Panthers haven't given me any honey or any reason to care for a long, long time.

Let’s be honest, you checked out because you can’t get satellite on copperhead road.