• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Really Lost to This Falcons Team SMH....

Castavar

2 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Anybody watching the game right now? Ridder has thrown what should have been 2 pick sixes. We lost to this same team by two touchdowns.

We are so far from competitive right now it hurts. I didn’t like Rhule but it feels like we are a worse team now than before.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

We are so far from competitive right now it hurts. I didn’t like Rhule but it feels like we are a worse team now than before.

Sure feels that way. Frank Reich better have us ready to play today and at least have a competitive game or things are going to get real ugly.

8 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think that’s the most disappointing thing is that these teams aren’t even that good. Saints have a top 5 defense, Seattle is legit. But we should have beaten falcons. 

Falcons defense is also much improved from last year.

Ridder is absolute ass and it's only a matter of time before Heineke gets the nod.

Once they get even mediocre QB play they will be in contention to win the division late in the season. Arthur Smith is an underrated coach.

17 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

We had 1st round investments that hit in DJ Moore, and McCaffrey. Our QB is a rookie who has no support. Even when Cam inherited a team who legit got the 1st overall pick from SUCKING and now trading up - even that dumpster team had Greg Olsen, Shockey, DeAngelo Williams, J.Stewart and Steve Smith. Our team is ass. Rhule/Reich have nothing to do with it. 

35 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Anybody watching the game right now? Ridder has thrown what should have been 2 pick sixes. We lost to this same team by two touchdowns.

We lost because we turned the ball over too many times.  2 ints, 1 fumble and 1 turnover on downs in field goal range.  Not many teams can do that on the road.

• Pie 4

44 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

I think that’s the most disappointing thing is that these teams aren’t even that good. Saints have a top 5 defense, Seattle is legit. But we should have beaten falcons. 

Seattle likely sucks.  Horrible defense with mid offense. 

38 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Falcons defense is also much improved from last year.

Ridder is absolute ass and it's only a matter of time before Heineke gets the nod.

Once they get even mediocre QB play they will be in contention to win the division late in the season. Arthur Smith is an underrated coach.

Heinicke would be a significant improvement. He's a good backup QB.