• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young’s Passing Chart

*FreeFua*

This is where you have to look at all 22 to see what options were there. They knew that the Vikings blitzed a lot, so screen game was the counter. When they tried to hold onto the ball for longer developing players, that's where the sacks from Harrison Smith came from. 

I'm sure some of it is Bryce. But, Bryce is a rookie. The coaches have not put him into a position to succeed, and the play calling is not only chicken sh¡t, it's just sh¡t. Bryce Young is not Tim Teb***. If you think that he is, then you messed up on the draft pick. I've never seen such ineffective play calling for a prized first round pick. Reich's play calling has been exponentially worse than I could have imagined.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, DFive said:

#FireFrank as OC. Not one single pass over 20 yards. We may as well trout Cam Newton out there if we aren’t gonna push the ball down the field. 

There was 1 that drew a penalty that should've been PI but was for some reason just a 5 yard illegal contact, but yeah only 1 pass over 20 yards is egregiously terrible in this modern passing league.

Did you watch the game? If Bryce held the ball for more than 2 seconds, he got hit or at least majorly pressured. And the majority of the times he had a few seconds, the defense would have everyone covered downfield since we don't have any threats. I can't really fault the inclination to try to get a bunch of quick passes before the pressure comes.