• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Has Young shown flashes of being a #1 pick?

TN05

I haven't. But I dont know that I had that expectation. We knew going in his arm talent was average at best. What I wanted to see was off schedule playmaking with great accuracy. I've seen it. But not as much as I have wanted and he has still yet to adjust to the speed of NFL defenders. 

50 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He absolutely has not shown even a glimmer.  If he had been selected #1 overall by a division rival, we would all be laughing our asses off right now.

Believe me, they ARE laughing their asses off at Bryce and us right now. 

I was listening to a podcast last week and a Falcons fan said he was glad we got Bryce instead of CJ or AR.  The other NFC South fans are talking so much poo now because so many Panther fans were gloating in the off season wed run the division with our QB who was obviously better than everyone else in the division before even setting foot an an NFL field.

The crazy thing is so many people bought Bryce jerseys before he played. Are yall still rocking those jerseys right now?