• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Laviska Shanault

rdog157h

Just now, rdog157h said:

Why are they scared to use him? Everytime He touches the ball he makes plays! Rhule wouldnt use Him and now Frank. They both use Him for a play or two then He is gone. 

Because he is a proven horrible actual WR that can’t run routes and despite the athletic ability can’t get open.

so they scheme him up a couple screens or routes a game. 

13 minutes ago, rdog157h said:

Why are they scared to use him? Everytime He touches the ball he makes plays! Rhule wouldnt use Him and now Frank. They both use Him for a play or two then He is gone. 

He isn't the only player being used poorly in the offense. Not even close.

It's because Frank Reich is not an NFL caliber offensive coordinator. Not in the past 20 years anyway.

26 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

He isn't the only player being used poorly in the offense. Not even close.

It's because Frank Reich is not an NFL caliber offensive coordinator. Not in the past 20 years anyway.

Worst part is we might have one on staff that literally holds that title… and we aren’t getting to see what he can do. 

slight side note I’d love to see what Joe Brady would do with this team to scheme Bryce success if he had full control of the offense. 

20 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

Worst part is we might have one on staff that literally holds that title… and we aren’t getting to see what he can do. 

slight side note I’d love to see what Joe Brady would do with this team to scheme Bryce success if he had full control of the offense. 

Yeah, I would love to turn the reigns over to Brown. I don't even care if it gets worse if we do. What would it matter? Losing by 7-8 and 20+ doesn't fuging make a difference to me at this point. I'll gamble on some sort of change. 

I've told y'all before, Shenault has always had trouble tracking the ball. That's a pretty big deal for a receiver. We have actual receivers with no such shortcoming. It's also why so many of his receptions are short and they basically have turned him into a quasi RB. 

2 hours ago, CRA said:

Because he is a proven horrible actual WR that can’t run routes and despite the athletic ability can’t get open.

so they scheme him up a couple screens or routes a game. 

I mean, all we do is throw screens and checkdowns. Might as well throw more of them to a dangerous YAC guy.

• Flames 1