• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

13 minutes ago, Swirly said:

If he's really that upset then he needs to think about what to do next and do the opposite. I mean for fug sake he dropped Wilks who was winning with a mediocre team and brought in a coach who was just fired mid-season. He sucks as a decision maker. Fitt sucks as a GM. I would love to see a former player come in as a GM, like Greg Olsen or Thomas Davis, that would be my wish.

greg is making a poo ton more money over at fox. He would laugh in teppers stupid face if offered the """""GM""""" job which is really just being a door matt for tepper

Kyle also said his source said Tepper has reached out to people on what to do.

and the source told him not to quote him that Reich IS getting fired.  But if things continue the way they are, it’s “not Guaranteed Reich will still be employed here before the season ends”

FWIW, Dave has been known to show up to the studio and pop on his show.  Has also said on there he listens to Kyle’s show.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I hope he's miserable he created this mess live with the results. Even we fire Reich and make Evero interim this season we are going to be lucky to find any decent up and coming offensive coordinator who would want to work in this environment. The only way we can change course is if he hires a consultant and allows real football people to fix this mess.

I doubt Evero accepts an interim HC gig here. He turned down the job for Denver last season after Hackett was canned.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I hope he's miserable he created this mess live with the results. Even we fire Reich and make Evero interim this season we are going to be lucky to find any decent up and coming offensive coordinator who would want to work in this environment. The only way we can change course is if he hires a consultant and allows real football people to fix this mess.

Let Brown be the interim. 

• Pie 1

I think the sad truth is, there is no salvaging this season.  Playcalling is a part of the problem, but it isn't all of it.  Not to pile on Bryce, but I think the truth is - I just don't think he is a starting QB and playcalling will only help so much.

Again, not to pile on Bryce, bc I feel bad for him, but people are celebrating him making 10 yard throws as evidence that he's a franchise QB.  The playcalling was bad in Seattle, but Dalton was still attempting and completing deep throws that Bryce either doesn't see or doesn't want and it limits the entire offense.  Again, it's worth considering that yes, Frank is not a good coach, but also, Bryce was not a good investment and regardless of who is calling plays, we aren't going to win many games this season because we drafted him and he has to start.  And that's all on Tepper.  We are looking at 3 years minimum of digging ourselves out of the hole that this previous offseason created.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1