• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Bailey says Tepper isnt happy, wants changes now.

CPF4LIFE

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Was in my car listening to the radio and Kyle Bailey says he has been talking with people in the building and Tepper isn't happy, damn near furious about how the season has gone. Pretty much wants improvement asap or else. 

Take that how you want it. Didn't see it already posted. 

Listening to Kyle Bailey also. What I heard was was that Tepper was furious, but nothing imminent happening. That may or may not change. J

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Seriously though if he forces reich to give up play calling duties that is at least a positive step.  If he fires reich going into the bye at 0-6 and promotes EE I could get on board with that as well.

So it does seem like what the Afternoon Rush was talking about yesterday has some legs

I could go with E.E. Missing key pieces on defense and still playing lights out. This ain’t on the defense. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, joemac said:

LOL we're not going to go winless.  For fugs sake, the Broncos gave up 70 points in Week 3 and were 0-3, and they won last week.  We have been in all our games so far.  We will win a few.  Not saying thats good or anything, but we're not going to go winless.

I will believe it when I see it.  We are steadily racking up injuries and already weren't very deep. The team is undisciplined and lacking in fundamentals and execution.  I'm not saying we will be winless, but it's a definite possibility.  

And the Broncos have Super Bowl winning QB and coach.  We don't.  That's a big difference.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Jmac said:

People have a short memory. If Tepp makes the right moves and gets this crap straightend out and heading in the right direction, he will be forgiven for finally seeing the light.

I remember Bills fans were in the doldrums for a few years because Pegula very much looked and felt like Tepper thus far, and then he backed into hiring McDermott, Beane (all faciliated, of course, by a monumental fug up by the one and only Carolina Panthers), and then drafting Josh Allen.  But man, I think Tepper has far more fug ups than Pegula ever had, so it's hard to see him turning it around.  If he does, just like with Pegula, it's gonna be by accident.

It is amazing that on the offensive side of the ball, with McCown, Reich and Brown plus guys like Duce Staley and Campen, that this team looks like it wasn't coached at all and had no training camp. There's a handful of guys fuging up on every play (and despite what you want to see, Young's often not one of them). Penalties galore. It's just as bad if not worse than Rhule and CJ Stroud wouldn't be able to save this shitheap, so apologies to Texans Nation and Buckeye Boosters, but there's just no righting this ship regardless of who takes the snaps (even MVP candidate Andy Dalton and his busted-coverage and garbage-time TDs).

• Pie 7

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I will believe it when I see it.  We are steadily racking up injuries and already weren't very deep. The team is undisciplined and lacking in fundamentals and execution.  I'm not saying we will be winless, but it's a definite possibility.  

And the Broncos have Super Bowl winning QB and coach.  We don't.  That's a big difference.

We are not going winless, calm down. the Panthers have been in every game and were an fumble away from winning last week. They are not great but they ain’t that bad.