• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Aight.... I'm excited hearing this Reich might get canned talk.... Who's your head coach target?

TheBigKat

Admit you made the mistake Tepper and hire Wilks for the full-time gig. We all got caught up in wanting the guy who's great with the x's and o's but lost sight of if this person can effectively be the leader of a football team. While Reich might be a good play designer his play calling in games and his lack of leadership are not looking good so far. You can just feel the vibe is to laid back and that's a representation of Reich's leadership. Just go back to last year and you can just feel how deeply the players wanted to play good for Wilks.

Really need to find a competent GM first and then go from there. I can’t imagine the kind of talent Tepper’s circus has repulsed. I want Johnson even more now for turning the Panthers down.

Has Tepper learned he can’t just buy people who want to win, who don’t want to work for a dysfunctional franchise and realize the path to success will be so much harder under Tep.

Hell at this point it may be who will actually want to come here?

Just sad.

First and foremost, I do not see Frank Reich getting fired, atleast not this season but if push comes to shove, I could see a couple of scenarios happening:

Promote Evero or Brown: Seriously, both are up and coming HCs that come from the Shanahan/McVay tree so I would love to see what Bryce can do in those type of concepts on offense. Yes, I know Evero is a defensive guy but just look what Ryans is doing with the Texans.... I can definitely see a turn around here with either in charge

Go after a proven HC: This will not be a popular choice as we did that with Reich and it has not worked out so far (although, I think the jury is still out) but, for example, if a guy like Tomlin came available, I could possibly see it happening. Also, another name to look out for is Bill O'Brien. I know many will think I am crazy for mentioning that name but given his history with Bryce Young and Tepper's relationship with the Kraft family, there are ties to the Patriots organization. 

Go with a up and coming Coordinator: Ben Johnson (Lions),  Frank Smith (Dolphins) , etc

Regardless what we do, it needs to cater around Bryce Young. He is not a bust after four games, y'all... He just needs a good offense to strive in. 

The guy pictured below that looks like he had a funeral 3 years ago. I don’t want anything promising. Give me Dom, the back STC(Fitz-whatever), or the strength and conditioning coach. I want this poo to implode until we have no choice but to total rebuild, front office and all.

IMG_1461.jpeg