• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther Shopping for Number 1 caliber WR, Top Priority

ncfan

11 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Hollywood Brown and Tee Higgins are the only names I can think of. I highly doubt the Seahawks are going to let Metcalf go and the Dolphins; Waddle.

Last i seen higgins got cracked ribs, out 1-3 games.

Im like you, there are no #1 WR on the trade market. (i dont hold brown or even prime higgins as 1s)

Edited by Basbear

4 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Burns for a WR maybe...?

Kyle Bailey seems to be more and more convinced that Burns won’t be here after the trade deadline, so probably yeah

unfortunate to watch this team get so close to a competitive roster then start stripping down all the talent. Should’ve included Burns instead of Moore in the Bears deal. Offense is more valuable than defense, Moore was already signed, and he actually wanted to be here. 

• Pie 7
  • Beer 1

Besides higgins is there another WR that the current team isnt willing to pay up for, evans but thats a division team(whom may get cut this off-season)

I say that cause panthers have like 70 million in cap space(burns would bite into it), still im sure most of it will be used on WRs...