• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why isnt Lavishka Shenault getting more manufactured touches?

micnificent28

Granted he isn't a world beater I get it. This wont solve all our problems. But it seems to sense last year even early this year.. Good things happen when he gets the ball. it may only be 5-6 yards but he doesnt seem to be losing yards ever when he touches it.

Those 4th and 1 miles up the gut plays???? why not Shenault? he plays with power and a mean streak when he runs good energy..  Instead we manufacturing touches to TMJ who had what like 7-8 targets?  Screens to marshall? why aren't those going to Shenault?

• Pie 2

At the end of the day this staff is cheeks but I think we should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time and also note that these failed players Fitterer has traded for just aren't that good. Shenault has value in the run game but virtually nothing as a receiver. Which is why he was available.

27 minutes ago, frankw said:

At the end of the day this staff is cheeks but I think we should be able to walk and chew gum at the same time and also note that these failed players Fitterer has traded for just aren't that good. Shenault has value in the run game but virtually nothing as a receiver. Which is why he was available.

He can't run a route to save his life but can at least catch a screen pass.

38 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

He can't run a route to save his life but can at least catch a screen pass.

He can run routes, he just can't track a football.

You use him within 10 yards of the LOS - screens / smokes / slants / drags etc. Yes, it gets predictable, but he's not your #1 option on any given play (that isn't a screen).

They should also absolutely give him more carries. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, frankw said:

image.gif.d8c3cc869ff5351d08590d8d55321466.gif

• The D 1