• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What do you feel like Bryce Young's ceiling is, as of now?

His ceiling is an effective system QB like Brock Purdy if he can play for a good offensive coach like Kyle Shanahan or Sean McVay, or mid 2000s Sean Payton.

I don’t dislike Bryce as a person and I think he will be in the NFL for a long career. But he won’t be a starter his entire career because he lacks the size and physical tools. A guy like him needs to be in a perfect situation to have success. He needs to have a mastermind offensive coach who is beating teams with the scheme, and/or elite weapons around him. It’s extremely unfortunate and frankly ironic the Panthers dumped a perfectly solid #1 receiver in DJ Moore who could have grown with this young QB. Scott Fitterer is the worst GM in team history and should be fired immediately. 

Either way I see the Panthers dumping Bryce in a few years because it’s a total and complete garbage franchise that shouldn’t exist anymore, and we see Bryce get a chance to become an effective albeit limited starter. 

• Pie 3

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

His ceiling is an effective system QB like Brock Purdy if he can play for a good offensive coach like Kyle Shanahan or Sean McVay, or mid 2000s Sean Payton.

I don’t dislike Bryce as a person and I think he will be in the NFL for a long career. But he won’t be a starter his entire career because he lacks the size and physical tools. A guy like him needs to be in a perfect situation to have success. He needs to have a mastermind offensive coach who is beating teams with the scheme, and/or elite weapons around him. It’s extremely unfortunate and frankly ironic the Panthers dumped a perfectly solid #1 receiver in DJ Moore who could have grown with this young QB. Scott Fitterer is the worst GM in team history and should be fired immediately. 

Either way I see the Panthers dumping Bryce in a few years because it’s a total and complete garbage franchise that shouldn’t exist anymore, and we see Bryce get a chance to become an effective albeit limited starter. 

he will never be worth what we gave up for him, then you compare him to AR and stroud and its a wrap