• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers GameDay thread or something

Zod

3 minutes ago, 96Bravo said:

ATL officially wins. Stroud played fine, but not great. Pierce struggled, which is surprising against the Falcons. Learning experience for Stroud. 

AR injured again. But that's what happens when a QB relies on his physicality. 

Desmond Ridder with another GWD?

4 on his career and 3 for 2023? 9 starts and 5 wins for Falcons. Good young QBs can carry an average to bad team.

Need a front office who can spot the winners instead of leaning on 1st round QBs.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, mav1234 said:

Easily the best game of Bryce's career.

I really do not care much about interceptions for a rookie... don't get me wrong, they're not great, but meh.

If we can start to see him hitting more of these tight windows passes... the velocity on those throws was perfect. Just need more of that.

Yeah I keep saying let Bryce throw it deep.  Let him make INTs and in theory he will learn and grow from it.  Check downs and screens don't help him develop.  You could literally see it this game.  After his 2nd INT he was way more comfortable throwing it 20 yards plus that he has been.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

@PanthersGOATFan336 You know I wanted Stroud the whole draft process right?  I've just been in the wait and see approach with Young this year.  He showed he can throw it 20 plus yards with some touch and heat (if needed) this game and scored 3 TDs (last one was in garbage time).  He also made some bad rookie mistakes.  The play clock dropping to 1 second every other play has to stop.  We just have a shell of a roster with injuries and lack of depth.  Fitt's seat should be burning hot IMO.  

I just miss having hope waking up on Sunday's. I don't think our number 1 pick gives us the best chance. If we got him in the 3rd round I'd feel better

Just now, CPantherKing said:

Desmond Ridder with another GWD?

4 on his career and 3 for 2023? 9 starts and 5 wins for Falcons. Good young QBs can carry an average to bad team.

Need a front office who can spot the winners instead of leaning on 1st round QBs.

You are hyping Desmond Ridder??  I swear the Huddle has gone crazy.

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Pantha-kun said:

thats what i gave him, C seems fair because overall he did some terrible things but did some good things. Its just hard to evaluate the good things because a lot of it came from when we were already down several scores. He played more like D or F in the first half when it was closer 

When the game was out of reach, and the Lions players naturally relaxed on defense…then started to perform. 

Garbage time doesn’t bring him to a C for me. It’s Teddy Bridgewater empty stat poo.  

• Pie 4

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

You are hyping Desmond Ridder??  I swear the Huddle has gone crazy.

Lol yeah and he mentioned Ridder carrying a bad team.  Poor Ridder with Bijan, London, Pitts and a defense that held their opponent to 19 points.  Ridder 744 yards 3 TDs 3 INTs with a 32nd QBR of 28.5 on the season.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, PanthersGOATFan336 said:

I just miss having hope waking up on Sunday's. I don't think our number 1 pick gives us the best chance. If we got him in the 3rd round I'd feel better

No we are taking our lumps this year.  Hopefully Fitt will be replaced with a legit GM who can assemble a decent team with all of our cap space this offseason.  Also hopefully we sell of some players like Burns and possible Chinn for some picks.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im sure its not a issue when the receiver is wide open. Clearly there is a difference in the throws he attempts with open receivers and receivers with defenders in the area. But of course yall gonna see what yall want to see. 

Did you see the dropped touchdown to tremble? Absolute dot with defender on his hip

• Pie 3

4 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Im sure its not a issue when the receiver is wide open. Clearly there is a difference in the throws he attempts with open receivers and receivers with defenders in the area. But of course yall gonna see what yall want to see. 

What? Chark was not wide open. He had his man beat but the throw had to be placed basically between defenders. 

Not like the broken coverage TD Dalton had to Chark.