• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Isn't the Problem

NAS

I would be curious to see how Stroud would look in this mess.  I'm sure he would look better, but not as good as he does in a franchise that appears to have leadership and a HC that knows how to delegate/trusts his staff. 

@CamWhoaaCam you are always quick to admit when you are wrong, well you were right about Wilks over Reich and us signing Hopkins.

• Pie 2

43 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I agree that Bryce isn't the problem. Neither is Reich or Fitterer or the roster. The problem is on the owner suite. Those other people are part of the problem but ultimately David Tepper is THE problem.

I’m at the point where I believe we could have Patrick Mahomes himself at quarterback and Tepper and this front office would figure out a way to completely ruin it

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

2 minutes ago, toldozer said:

He may not be the problem but he ain't the answer either.  He is what half of us thought he was and David Tepper let him off the hook.

that missile hit by the linebacker after he chased down young basically solidifies for me that bryce is not athletic enough for the nfl and its only a matter of time before he takes the kill shot

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I would be curious to see how Stroud would look in this mess.  I'm sure he would look better, but not as good as he does in a franchise that appears to have leadership and a HC that knows how to delegate/trusts his staff. 

@CamWhoaaCam you are always quick to admit when you are wrong, well you were right about Wilks over Reich and us signing Hopkins.

See this is why I like you. You call me out when I'm wrong, but also admit when I was right.

Thanks my friend.

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Bryce ain't the answer either.
Bryce is a JAG QB. Doesn't elevate his team. He's a Marcus Mariota.

My thing is...if this is the case. Why should we give this 3 to 4 years to work? Who the hell honestly wants to wait that long? If he isnt living up to the status by next year you gotta look to move on. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Wundrbread33 said:

I question the arm talent. It may still be good enough, but I’m concerned. And worried. 

Its fair to question his arm talent, its fair to question his size and its fair to question his athletic ability.  That said, after 5 games, what the fug is his strength?   Throwing screens, throwing between the numbers?  What has he shown at all?