• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you find the Panthers going 0-17 funny?

It would be...  

103 members have voted

1. 1. title

• 100% hilarious
    • No feelings either way
    • THATS NOT FUNNY!!!

1 hour ago, Cdparr7 said:

It’s probably the only thing that will motivate Tepper to tear down everything, front office included. 

Bingo - I'm at the point of hoping for it. 

It's the shock to the system Tepper needs to completely burn it all down and hand his $2bn baby over to someone that knows what they're doing.

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

For the Panthers fan in me? No. I've been a fan for 20+ years now. For the Panthers fan in me that would absolutely suck.

But for the other part of me who sees a delusional narcissist in David Tepper coming in acting like this was going to be easy and he was going to save the day and create a dynasty with his brilliance, seeing that guy take an embarrassing comeuppance? Yeah, 100% hilarious.

pretty much this, nothings gunna change as long as he is here, we might as well make him into an lolcow

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

thanks to Tepper& Fitt we have the most untalented roster  in the NFL/ no first round pick next year which would be the #1 overall pick right now / somehow managed to do the impossible & hired a head coach worse than Matt Rhule / traded a MVP candidate in CMC & have nothing to show for it / by far the worse GM / & an owner who reminds me of bozo the clown / & the list could go on & & on forever & a day just like our losing streak...

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

I have Devon Achane in fantasy. Was really looking forward to him rushing for 200 yds against this poo run defense.  The team offers nothing but comedy or misery. I chose comedy. 

He is hurt and out at least 4 games, that’s SF system burns through running backs. 

1 hour ago, rebelrouser said:

I have Devon Achane in fantasy. Was really looking forward to him rushing for 200 yds against this poo run defense.  The team offers nothing but comedy or misery. I chose comedy. 

Just pick up Jeff Wilson. He's coming back from IR this week and both Mostert and him will have over 100+ yds each against this sorry run defense.

Everything about this franchise has gone downhill since Tepper took over.

Im surprised Panthers fans are still showing up to games. Why would you waste money on a poor product? The games are already a 50/50 crowd. He have no HFA anymore. I would love to see us go 0-17.

Tepper needs to make major changes. Going winless is the only way major changes happen. Maybe that convinces Tepper he sucks at making decisions and he gives the next HC or GM full control of the team.