• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sanders OUT

WarHeel

I fuged up and took Sanders as my RB2 in fantasy because I thought he would get at least 15 touches/10 fantasy point a game. Wrong. I'm gonna play Chuba because he was eaay to grab a few days ago knowing he'd probably start. I'm guessing we'll throw 55 times and run about 8 so it doesn't really matter anyway

• Pie 6

9 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

only thing hurting chubba is catching the ball... its a 50/50 odds at best... but yea everyone is disappointed in Sanders. Fit got snowed again.

I don't recall any drops from him this year. Historically yeah he's had horrible hands.

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

My moment when it was confirmed in my mind we overpayed a terrible RB was when there was a gaping hole at the Lions and his vision is apparently so bad he didn’t see it and ran into a pile. 
Should be another notch of why Fitt should be fired. 
Chubba is better anyway. 

I agree he should have hit that hole, but those LBs were sitting on the play waiting to see which way he went. There were two that shifted to the outside when Miles committed and easily would have filled the hole if he went inside.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1