• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have heard your cries

Zod

1 hour ago, tukafan21 said:

I don't love you nor do I not love you.

To be quite frank, you just frustrate me with your non-realistic views on how real life NFL works and you just seem like the classic "Madden glasses" type of person who thinks the real NFL works like the poo you can manipulate in the game.

Which is my biggest frustration in regards to how people talk about real life NFL teams/players, right there next to viewing things only from a Fantasy standpoint (such as saying Higgins can't be a #1 in this league, he absolutely is a real life football #1, he's one of the 32 best WRs in this league, but he's not a fantasy #1 so people say he isn't a #1 WR).

Wait when did I say Higgins was not a #1?

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I think that he was referring to "people," not you.

Personally, I don't care what people think Highins is or isn't, he's too expensive to consider for us at the moment.

Yeah I said we need to wait till FA for Tee Higgins. We can't afford to trade more picks.

Throw the bag at Higgins and hope for the best.

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I think that he was referring to "people," not you.

Personally, I don't care what people think Highins is or isn't, he's too expensive to consider for us at the moment.

Yea, the Higgins was just a general comment.

I don't think he's too expensive because part of what you're paying for if you go for a guy like that, is what it does to help improve Bryce as well.

We have to get him a real #1 on the outside next year and if the only way to get that is to overpay for it, so be it, but that's why you can write part of that contract off towards Bryce and not look at it solely for the WR.  Also who knows who might become available through at trade in the offseason, maybe a team is having extension issues with someone elite and decide they'd rather just trade them unexpectedly like Tyreek and AJ Brown over the last few years.  

But one way or another, we need a #1 on the outside for Bryce, and if Thielen can keep this up with his route running from the slot, that would be a nice 1-2 combo for Bryce to have at his disposal.