• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Positive Vibes Only

LinvilleGorge

On 10/19/2023 at 8:55 PM, thennek said:

100%….the run game will set up the passing game. I think the Panthers underestimated Foreman’s value….his style of running worked last year and meshed well with the Oline. 

Foreman and Hubbard run as a good RBs should.  Run hard and aggressive and if the hole isn't there MAKE ONE.  Churn out as many yards as you can.   Keeping it positive I won't mention RBs that pitter patter to the line. 

• Pie 1

6 hours ago, MechaZain said:

Not giving Watson that contract is probably Tepper’s best decision so far

Brady Quinn said some negative things about Watson and wound up getting in a Twitter war with Watson's QB guru Quincy Avery.

With this response...

...I think I'd have to give the match to Quinn.

• Flames 2

Stroud is out here echoing some similar views as @Zod

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/c-j-stroud-i-dont-think-bryce-young-is-playing-badly-in-any-way-aspect-or-form

“Honestly and personally, watching the film and watching every game of his, I don’t think in any way, aspect, or form, he’s playing bad,” Stroud said. “That’s what people think if you’re not winning or you have a turnover here or there. Bryce is playing some really good football. I just don’t think people watch in depthlike if you’re a quarterback, you know. I think he’s playing really well.

“Of course, there’s always things you can clean up. I can clean up a lot of things. I’m not here to be his coach — I’m here just to support. We texted a couple of weeks ago, just checking in on each other and it was nothing about football. That’s not our relationship, but personally, I think he’s playing well and I think he’ll continue to be great in this game because he has that swagger and mentality and that type of playing style.”

• Pie 2