• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Texans at Panthers GameDay Thread

Zod

Does anyone have a strong feeling the offense is largely going to look the same? I feel like we have a tendency to skewer the person with the final say while giving excuses for the people who are involved, ie: Fitterer getting off the hook while Rhule was around, turns out he doesnt look much better once hes in control. I have a feeling not much will change with Thomas Brown calling plays, outside of the actual playcall, he was heavily involved in the offensive design. I dont feel like its going to be some night and day difference people expect

I have a feeling Brown is going to deploy more of a split backfield today with all 3 (Sanders, Hubbar & Blackshear)

We still don't have quick enough personnel to run what he'll want to.  Shenault is out.  Passing game could end up looking pretty similar unless Chark or Mingo have a great performance out of nowhere.