• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce outplayed Stroud today

Dorian Gray

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

LMAOOOOO... Amazing OC....he was a first year guy going up against one of the best DCs in the league who had 2 weeks to prepare. 

Jesus this his sad. 

And Bryce Young was being pelted on all game against the Texans, and arguably was more pressured than Stroud.

Stroud had a bad game, it happens, he's still a promising great rookie QB. 

It's okay to admit Bryce Young looked fantastic and showed a lot of promise today too, and that's who matters more.

• Beer 2

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Bryce stans throwing a parade after 6 weeks of poo football and gift wrapping the other team points.

Whats even funnier that this was clearly a defensive game, we still dont know if bryce can really uplift the team like a number 1 pick should. Like anybody really didnt expect folks to be mature enough to just celebrate the team finally getting a win against a team we had 2 weeks to prepare for. They Will Be back to complaining about bryce critics next week. Lol 

I love how unhappy and disappointed you are that he won, it makes me feel even better

• Pie 8

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

Bryce stans throwing a parade after 6 weeks of poo football and gift wrapping the other team points.

Whats even funnier that this was clearly a defensive game, we still dont know if bryce can really uplift the team like a number 1 pick should. Like anybody really didnt expect folks to be mature enough to just celebrate the team finally getting a win against a team we had 2 weeks to prepare for. They Will Be back to complaining about bryce critics next week. Lol 

It's pretty embarrassing to watch, not gonna lie.

Be happy for the W! Absolutely. But you're really gonna start strutting around and trying to take boatloads of poo after one win? Good grief.

• Poo 4

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Glad we won but I don’t know if I would be beating my chest either way at this point.   Still not sure why we aren’t pushing the ball more.  

Young had 7.6 YPA even with that one yard TD pass ruining the average. Had a 31 to AT and 40 to Mingo (definitely had some YAC there), but it was a longer shot. 

3 minutes ago, Dorian Gray said:

Weird that you've compared Bryce to Stroud all year and now that Bryce outplayed him, let's talk about how bad the new OC is? Seriously?

You’re projecting. I’ve said Young outplayed Stroud today. It’s like you’re just looking to bait somebody into a fight. I didn’t even say the OC was bad. I wish you could stop trying to attribute words to me I didn’t say. 

Edited by Varking

1 minute ago, Varking said:

Just trying to navigate how I feel about the offense.

I appreciate that post. Better perspective on your feelings and it's completely valid.

I do think moreso the offense is heavily limited by personnel vs playcalling at this point. A transition period with WRs who can't block and yes, it is fair to criticize them meshing a lateral system for a power oline.

I do think Brown showed better flashes vs Reich and should improve on it. 

8 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Glad we won but I don’t know if I would be beating my chest either way at this point.   Still not sure why we aren’t pushing the ball more.  

It seemed pretty clear.   Our oline gets totally abused on half if all pass play calls.  Especially our LT.

• Pie 1